We have 2 properties available in our 1-2 year Transitional Housing Program located in Woodbridge, VA!
Both properties are 3-bedroom and 2.5-bath townhomes.
Program requirements include:
– Family size of 3 or more, must have legal custody of children under the age of 18.
– Must be at risk of homelessness.
– Household income cannot exceed Prince William County’s 50% Area Median Income (AMI).
– Must agree to attend case management sessions and adhere to program requirements set forth by the CSM.
Application deadline is 10/5/23.
Applications can be downloaded here.
Application should include the following items:
– Fully completed application
– Photo ID of each adult household member
– Most current paystub/income
– Credit score from each adult household member. Credit Karma provides a free report (https://www.creditkarma.com/)
When submitting an application, please include as much pertinent background information about the applicant as possible. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed or considered. This unit falls under county-mandated income restrictions. Each adult applicant will be required to fill out our standard application and be certified by the Office of Housing to ensure they meet Prince Williams County’s requirements for renting this unit. Tenants are responsible for water, electric, gas, phone, and cable/internet. Pets are not allowed. There is a $250 move-in fee.
Please note: This is not subsidized housing, but affordable rental housing. Rent is based on 30% of the applicant’s total gross income for the household and tenants will be responsible for paying the rent themselves. In addition to income and household size, the following factors will be used to evaluate a household’s lease eligibility: Employment history, rental history, credit score and reports, income verification, and criminal background screening. Applicants must be leasing the Affordable Unit as his or her full-time residence and have no ownership or leasehold interest in any other housing.