AFFORDABLE RENTAL APPLICATIONS IS CURRENTLY OPEN:
We have three-bedroom, two and half-bath Townhome available in our Housing Partnership Rental Program located in Woodbridge, VA!
Program requirements include:
– Family size of 3 or more, must have legal custody of children under the age of 18.
– Must be at risk of homelessness.
– Household income cannot exceed Prince William County 50% Area Median Income (AMI).
Application deadline is 6/26/2019. New Application can be downloaded here: GSHF Housing Application _ rev 2019
Application should include the following items:
– Photo ID of each adult household member
– Most current pay-stub/income
– Credit score from each adult household member. Credit Karma provides a free report with credit score is preferred ( https://www.creditkarma.com/ )
When submitting an application, please include as much pertinent background information about the applicant as possible. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed or considered.This unit fall under county-mandated income restrictions. Each adult applicant will be required to fill out our standard application and be certified by the Office of Housing to ensure they meet Prince Williams County’s requirements for renting this unit. Tenant responsible for water, electric, gas, phone, and cable/internet. Sorry, but pets are not allowed. There is a $0 move-in fee.
Please note: This is not subsidized housing, but affordable rental housing. Rents is based on 30% of applicant’s total gross income and tenants will be responsible for paying the rent themselves. In addition to income and household size, the following factors will be used to evaluate a household’s lease eligibility: Employment history, rental history, credit score and reports, income verification, and criminal background screening. Applicants must be leasing the Affordable Unit as his or her full-time residence and have no ownership or leasehold interest in any other housing.